The Machine Tool Division of Daewoo Heavy Industries America Corp.
What does DHIAC stand for?
DHIAC stands for Daewoo Heavy Industries America Corp.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Diversity Health Institute (consortium; Australia)
- Division of Health Improvement (New Mexico)
- Dizziness Handicap Inventory (scale)
- Door and Hardware Institute
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd (South Korea)
- Down Hole Interface (Oil and Gas)
- Dual Handset Installment (mobile phone contract)
- Duruöz Hand Index (rheumatology)
- Dynamic Hyperinflation (lung disease)
- National Dairy Herd Improvement Association (aka Dairy Herd Information Association; Verona, WI)
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired Access Program (Oregon)
- Defense Healthcare Information Assurance Program (US DoD)
- Detrusor Hyperactivity with Impaired Contractility
- Doosan Heavy Industry and Construction (engineering; Qatar)
- Downtown Housing Improvement Corporation (Raleigh, NC)
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired Children Europe (conference)
- Deccan Herald in Education (Indian newspaper)
- Dansk Handicap Idræts Forbund (Danish Handicap Sports Union)
- Drupal Human Interface Guidelines (computer application)
- Duszpasterstwa Harcerek i Harcerzy (Polish: Pastoral Harcerek and Harcerzy; school)