Orange, Texas Newton, Texas Newton Delaware Financial Corporation, Dover, Delaware First National Bank of Newton, Newton, Texas Dacotah Banks, Inc.
What does DBIN stand for?
DBIN stands for Dacotah Banks, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DBIN
- Developmental Biology Interest Group (NIH)
- Distribution Bureautique Informatique et Gestion (French: Distribution of Information Management)
- Durban Bat Interest Group
- Al Batinah Development & Investment Holding Co. (Oman)
- Day Brite Industrial Manufacturing (Malaysia)
- Derrick Brockenbrough International Ministries (Raleigh, NC)
- Digital Broadcast Item Model
- Distorted Born Iterative Method
- Diversion Based Irrigation Management (Collectives for Integrated Livelihood Initiatives)
- Don Bosco Institute of Management (India)
- Danube Environmental Information Network
- Danske Bioanalytikere
- Demathieu et Bard Investissements et Participation (French: Demathieu Bard and Investment and Participation)
- Doing Business in Pendleton (Pendleton, SC)
- Downtown Boise Implementation Plan (Boise, ID)
- Data Breach Investigations Report (Verizon Communications Inc.)
- Directory of Biotechnology Information Resources (online database)
- Directory of Biotechnology Resources
- Department of Business, Industry, and Resource Development (Australia)
- Database Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Academy Bank, Hartsville, Tennessee Lebanon, Tennessee Dacotah Banks, Inc.
Clintonville, Wisconsin Nichols, Wisconsin Neighborhood State Bank, Nichols, Wisconsin Community National Tarpon Financial Corporation, Bancorporation, Tarpon Springs, Florida Ashburn, Georgia Dacotah Banks, Inc.