Dabur Pharma Limited is a global leader for cancer research and anticancer products and markets a range of products in the cardiovascular, antibacterial, antidiabetic and digestive segments.
What does DPL stand for?
DPL stands for Dabur Pharma Limited (pharmaceuticals; India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPL
We have 313 other meanings of DPL in our Acronym Attic
- Debian GNU/Linux Package Manager
- Directie Personeel Koninklijke Marine (Dutch: Royal Navy Personnel Department)
- Disseminated Porokeratosis of Mibelli
- Department of Peacekeeping Operations
- Deep Passionate Kiss On Lips
- Diabetes in Pregnancy Knowledge Screen
- Data Pulse Known Symbol Length (cryptography)
- Dong Phayayen-Khao Yai (Forest Complex; Thailand)
- Dong Phayayen-Khao Yai Forest Complex (Thailand)
- D Programming Language (computing)
- Dauphiné Poids Lourds (French: Dauphiné Trucks)
- Dayton Power & Light Company (Dayton, Ohio)
- Dead Pixel Live (podcast)
- Deadwood Public Library (Deadwood, SD)
- Debian Project Leader
- Debt Protection Law, PC (attorney network)
- Decision Programming Language
- Declared Process List (European Space Agency)
- Dedicated Private Line
- Dedication Public License
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Dabur Dabur Pharma Limited is the leading Indian company for cancer research and anticancer products.