The US forward lineup will include Landon Donovan of the Los Angeles Galaxy's DaMarcus Beasley, New York's Jozy Altidore), Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy)
What does DMB stand for?
DMB stands for DaMarcus Beasley (American soccer player)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DMB
We have 70 other meanings of DMB in our Acronym Attic
- Denis Montel Audio Visuel (French media production company)
- Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Departement Maschinenbau und Verfahrenstechnik (German: Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Deployable Multinational Air Wing (European Air Group)
- Direct Marketing Association of Washington
- Depot Maintenance Activation Working Group
- Department of Municipal Administration and Water Supply (India)
- Maximum Densities (digital scanner quality)
- Maximum Drift Distance (US DoD)
- Daily Maximum Benefit (insurance)
- Data Management Biomédical (French: Biomedical Data Management)
- Data Management Board
- Datum Marker Buoy (US DoD)
- Dave Matthews Band
- Dead Man's Blood (fiction)
- Debt Management Banking (UK)
- Decatur Municipal Band (Decatur, IL)
- Del McCoury Band
- Delaware Memorial Bridge (also abbreviated DelMemBr)
- Demineralized Bone Matrix
Samples in periodicals archive:
United States international winger DaMarcus Beasley after three seasons in the Scottish Premier League was set to leave the club, with Polish outfit Lech a possible destination.
Former Rangers star DaMarcus Beasley is aware life today is not so simple and is not sure the vast majority of American sports fans understand.
Byline: LISA GRAY DaMARCUS Beasley has urged Rangers to pick up the phone and speak to his agent if they want to keep him at Ibrox next season.
American winger DaMarcus Beasley, whose dramatic return to form has been key to Rangers' assault on the Scottish Premier League, said he owes it all to his teammates.
Rangers winger DaMarcus Beasley is also included in the squad.
He knows he was wrong" CAPTION(S): BEAS IS STUNG: Rangers' DaMarcus Beasley was denied a winner when assistant referee Billy Baxter (inset top) called him offside - much Walter Smith's annoyance (inset bottom)
The Rangers manager Walter Smith made the request to avoid suffering more injuries for the final group game after DaMarcus Beasley, Nacho Novo and Jean-Claude Darcheville were all sidelined.