The Government Information Preservation Working Group, made up of experts from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the DVD Association, is devising requirements for archival-quality CD and DVB media and making specifications for meeting these requirements.
What does DVDA stand for?
DVDA stands for DVD Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DVDA
We have 1 other meaning of DVDA in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Versatile Disk - Read Only Memory
- Digital Video Disk - Read Only Memory (less common)
- Digital Versatile Disc - Rewriteable
- Direct Vendor Delivery/Third Party Logistics
- Direct Vendor Delivery/Electronic Commerce
- Dawson Valley Development Association (Australia)
- Delaware Valley Dance Academy (Hatfield, PA)
- Digital Versatile Disc Audio
- Digital Video Disc Audio
- Digital Video Distribution Amplifier
- Dysplasie Ventriculaire Droite Arythmogène (French: Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia)
- DVD Aficionado (website)
- Digital Vehicle Distribution Box (military ground vehicle)
- Del Valle Dog Club
- Delaware Valley Dalmatian Club
- Dementia Valley Day Camp
- Desert Valley Dachshund Club (Arizona)
- Diabetes Vaccine Development Centre (Australia)
- Diablo Valley Democratic Club (California)
- Difference in Value between Design and Construction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the many honors received by PBS Home Video titles are the DVD Association Excellence Awards, Parent's Choice Awards and the Oppenheimer Toy Portfolio Awards.
Algebra'scool recently has made District Administration magazine's top-100 products list, and it has won a Telly Award, which honors TV commercials, video and multimedia productions and films; and a Videographer Award of Excellence and DVD Excellence Award from the DVD Association.
DV Expo 2008 association partners include Digital Cinema Society (DCS), Digital Video Professionals Associations (DVPA), DVD Association (DVDA), LA Red Users Group (LARUG), LA Final Cut Pro Users Group (LAFCPUG), Society of Camera Operators (SOC) and Wedding Event Videographers Association (WEVA).
June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- The DVD Association (DVDA), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Optical Storage Technology Association (OSTA) jointly announced today that the three organizations are participating in a joint DVD compatibility testing initiative to provide an independent, objective reference source for compatibility information on recordable DVD technology.
In order to serve our clients' needs at the highest level, we must anticipate their needs for uses of new media formats," said Randy Hudson, member of the DVD Association, and president and CEO of Broadness, a media service company providing A/V media services, digital cinema media services, and online video and audio media delivery solutions.
In addition to "A Night At The Opera's" win at the 5th Annual DVD Awards, DTSE has also received the following recognition: -- The largest and most influential group of interactive digital media developers worldwide, the DVD Association (DVDA) bestowed DVD Excellence Awards to DTSE's DVD-Audio releases of Graham Nash's "Songs For Survivors" and Queen's "A Night At The Opera" last June.
R) The DVD Game, maintains its position as an industry leader with three recent awards from the DVD Association Excellence Awards Presentation Ceremony held on Tuesday, July 19th in New York City -- most honorably the 2005 Facility Excellence Award recognizing excellence in work from a DVD production facility.