The DVB/DAVIC Interoperability Consortium has verified that Terayon's UCM-220 modem complies with the DVB standard and is fully interoperable with other DVB-certified products and systems, which enable cable television operators to provide their subscribers high-speed Internet access and other broadband services.
What does DDIC stand for?
DDIC stands for DVB/DAVIC Interoperability Consortium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDIC
We have 3 other meanings of DDIC in our Acronym Attic
- Dubai Development and Investment Authority
- Darling Downs Institute of Advanced Education (Australia)
- Diversi-Dial (Chat system of the early 1980's through 1990's)
- Database of Domain Interactions and Bindings (bioinformatics)
- Duplicate Detection Information Base (mobile communication)
- Dimapur District Inter-Bible Colleges Sports Fellowship (Dimapur, India)
- Data Dictionary (SAP)
- DDi Corp. (not an acronym; formerly Dynamic Details, Inc.; Anaheim, CA)
- Delta Dental Insurance Company (Alpharetta, GA)
- Digital Display Indicator Control
- Digestive Diseases Interagency Coordinating Committee
- Decontamination and Decommissioning Integrated Demonstration
- Describe, Determine, Implicate and Direct (home inspections)
- Detection, Diagnosis and Intervention in Dementia (Pennsylvania)
- Digital Data Interface Device
- Dispensable Drug Identifier (Medi-Span; Wolters Kluwer Health)
- Division of Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities (Kentucky)
- Dutch Design in Development (National Committee for International Cooperation and Sustainable Development; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Développement Durable en Ile de France (French: Sustainable Development in Ile de France)
- Data Documentation Initiatives Data Type Definition
Samples in periodicals archive:
ComBox is one of the first companies to offer products conforming to this standard, and is also playing a role in further improving it by active participation in the relevant DVB organization committees, as DVB-RCCL, DVB-RCS and DVB/DAVIC interoperability consortium.
20, 1998-- Alcatel, COCOM, DiviCom, Hughes Network Systems, Nokia, Sagem, Simac, Thomson Broadcast Systems and Thomson Multimedia Team Up to Create DVB/DAVIC Interoperability Consortium In an effort to build the market for broadband interactivity over hybrid fibre coax (HFC) networks, nine leading digital cable manufacturers today announced the formation of the DVB/DAVIC Interoperability Consortium.