As for baseband processing and network-side processing such as Ethernet to protocol processing, HYUGA II can be connected to TI's DSP development kits (TMS320C6455 DSP Starter Kit, TMS320C6474 EVM) for evaluation.
What does DSK stand for?
DSK stands for DSP Starter Kit (Texas Instruments)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSK
We have 39 other meanings of DSK in our Acronym Attic
- Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
- Diocese de Saint Jean Longueuil (Montreal, Canada)
- Diversity and Social Justice Project (Hamilton University; Clinton, New York)
- Deep South Jewish Voice
- Azerbaijan State Statistics Committee
- Deutsche Steinkohle AG
- Divine Swag Krew
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn (French Finance Minister 1997-99)
- Downstream Keyer
- Dvorak Standard Keyboard
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Biokemi (Danish Society of Clinical Biochemistry)
- Data Sources Knowledge Base
- DS Kulkarni Developers Limited (Pune, India)
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Farmakologi (Danish: Danish Society for Clinical Pharmacology)
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Fysiologi og Nuklearmedicin (Denmark)
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Immunologi (Danish Society for Immunology)
- Data Stream Kernel Interface
- Deutsche Schule Kuala Lumpur (German school in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Dansk Selskab for Klinisk Mikrobiologi (Danish: Danish Society of Clinical Microbiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 inch LCD Panel Kit, the Avnet PS-Video EXP module, and the Spartan-3A DSP Starter Kit.
TI is also offering the TMS320C6455 DSP Starter Kit (DSK) for medical imaging, a low-cost development platform which provides manufacturers with an easy-to-use solution for evaluating and harnessing the power of highly programmable DSP algorithms, affording a head start in medical imaging product development time.
PAK is currently available on either TI's low-cost TMS320C6416 DSP Starter Kit (DSK) or TMS320DM642 Evaluation Module (EVM) as a free download demo.
Xybernaut's Mobile Assistant(R) IV integrated the TI TMS320C5000(TM) DSP Starter Kit running TI's software and demonstrating a unique robust speech recognition solution.
has created a FAT32 file system library and a Mass Storage Daughter Card for use with Texas Instruments Incorporated's (TI) TMS320C67x(TM), TMS320C55x(TM), TMS320C64x(TM) DSP Starter Kits (DSKs) and now the TMS320DM642 Evaluation Module (EVM) from Spectrum Digital Inc.
Insight's DSP Starter Kit provides a complete tools and hardware evaluation kit for designers who wish to implement DSP functions in an FPGA.
Developers using the C5506 DSP can rely on the TMS320C55x(TM) Power Optimization DSP Starter Kit (DSK), a comprehensive set of tools that reduces the time needed to find power bottlenecks in a design.