FHTM had applied for DSA membership, but withdrew its application in 2011.
What does DSE stand for?
DSE stands for DSA (Directory Server Agent) Specific Entry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DSE
We have 150 other meanings of DSE in our Acronym Attic
- Dose Sans Effet (French: Ineffective Dose)
- Dossier de Santé Électronique (French: Electronic Health Record; Canada)
- Dossier de Système Élémentaire (French: Elementary File System; nuclear energy industry)
- Dossier Social Étudiant (French: Social Student File)
- Double Silk and Enameled (coating on wire used to make coils for electromagnetic devices; archaic)
- Draft Safety Evaluation
- Droplet Surface Etching
- Drug Safety Evaluation
- Dry Sheep Equivalent
- Dry-Sugar Equivalent
- DTOC Support Element
- Dynamic Subwoofer Enclosures, LLC
- Dynamic Synthetic Environment
- Dry Sheep Equivalent per Winter Grazed Hectare
- Davis Submerged Escape Apparatus (oxygen rebreather)
- Defence Safety and Environment Authority (UK)
- Defense Security Enterprise Architecture (US DoD)
- Delaware State Education Association
- Dietary Supplement Education Alliance (Sarasota, FL)
- Dipartimento di Sistemi Elettrici e Automazione (Italian: Department of Electrical Systems and Automation; University of Pisa; Pisa, Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In her letter to the minister, dated January 14, Ms Thew wrote: "On December 13 I wrote to tell you that the review [into the future of the DSA office in Cardiff] had concluded that the office should close and that I intended to tell staff the outcome on December 14.
But when we put DSA and "theory test" into Google one of the first hits we got was for theorytest.
The move was announced by DSA Chief Executive Gary Austin at the IAM's National Conference in Birmingham and will mean that for the first time agreed minimum standards for advanced driving tests will be applied throughout the UK.
Headquartered in Trevose, Pennsylvania, DSA has been providing business driven information technology and consulting solutions and services for over 45 years, and excels in helping its customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives.
The proposal foresees a merger whereby DSA shareholders would receive 1.
The DSA is a national trade association of more than 200 leading companies that manufacture and distribute goods and services sold directly to consumers.
Originally accredited in April of 2007, DSA successfully completed another rigorous and detailed audit by independent third-party auditor BSI Management Systems.