7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Richard Gabriel, Chief Executive Officer of DNAPrint Genomics, Inc.
What does DNAP stand for?
DNAP stands for DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DNAP
We have 5 other meanings of DNAP in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsche Netzwerk Altersmanagement (German: German Network of Old Management)
- Digital Natural Audio Module
- Direccao Nacional de Assistencia Medica Melhorias (Portuguese: National Department of Medical Care)
- Dummy Network Adaptation Module
- Direction Nationale de l’Appui au Monde Rural (National Directorate for Rural Development)
- Distributable Net Alternative Minimum Taxable Income
- Dehydro-2-Deoxy-N-Acetyl-Neuraminic Acid
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid polymerase (enzyme responsible for DNA replication
- Diplôme National d'Arts Plastiques (French: Visual Arts National Diploma)
- Division of Natural Areas and Preserves
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Doctorate of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Does Not Affect Play (vinyl records)
- Dense, Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid
- Day/Night Adverse-Weather Pilotage System
- Digital Network Architecture Phase V (Digital Equipment Corporation)
- Districts Not Assigned to a Region (Toastmasters International)
- Do Not Attempt Resuscitation
- Digital Network Appliance Reference Design
- Dental Nurse Access to Registration Training (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AMEX: BPA); CytRx Corporation (Nasdaq: CYTR); DNAPrint Genomics, Inc.
July 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DNAPrint genomics, Inc.
OTCBB:GNLK) announced today that it entered into a collaborative agreement with DNAPrint Genomics, Inc.
July 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DNAPrint genomics, Inc.
July 7 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DNAPrint genomics, Inc.
July 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DNAPrint genomics, Inc.
June 30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DNAPrint genomics, Inc.