com) as just one resource for learning about DMERC coverage policies.
What does DIF stand for?
DIF stands for DMERC (Durable Medical Equipment Regional Carrier) Information Form (Medicare billing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIF
We have 121 other meanings of DIF in our Acronym Attic
- Directory Interchange Format
- Directory Interoperability Forum (IBM, Lotus, Novell, Oracle, et al)
- Discovery Informatics Framework
- Discriminant Index Function
- Discriminant Inventory Function (IRS)
- Display Information Facility (IBM, S/38)
- Display Interface
- District Improvement Financing
- Djurgårdens Idrottsförening (Swedish soccer and ice hockey club)
- Djurgårdens Idrottsförening (Swedish sport team)
- Document Interchange Format
- Dorsal-Related Immunity Factor (genetics)
- Drill-In Fluids
- Droit Individuel à la Formation (French: Individual Right to Training)
- Drug Information Fulltext (database)
- Dublin Irish Festival (Dublin, OH)
- Diffuse Transmitter with Single Element Receiver
- Digital Intermediate Frequency to Radio Frequency
- Deutsche Immobilien Fonds AG (German: German Property Fund Ltd.)
- Deutsche Immobilien Fonds Aktiengesellschaft (German)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since few, if any, clinical and financial software providers offer a Part B DMERC billing module, integrating any of the Part B arrangements I have discussed will take planning.
Once the DMERC number is issued, physicians are reimbursed through their regional DME carrier for any pessaries that they dispense.
The adjustment is retroactive to January 1, 2004, and allows Medicare DMERC providers to rebill all relevant claims that were reimbursed at reduced rates during that period.
Robert Hoover Resigns as DMERC Region D Medical Director to Assume New Role as Senior Vice President of Global Clinical Services With Sunrise Medical CARLSBAD, Calif.
In addition, one regional DMERC is currently paying all Remodulin(R) vial sizes at the same rate per mg as that of the 10 mg vial, thus reducing our reimbursement for all Medicare recipients of Remodulin(R) in that region.
Stacey Brennan will maintain a sound and effective working relationship with CMS, the Office of Inspector General, various national and state professional organizations, the DMEPOS supplier community and the other DMERC regional staffs," said Neal Burkhead, Palmetto GBA vice president for Medicare integrity.
Suppliers assumed program integrity responsibilities and worked closely with HCFA and DMERCs through DMERC advisory councils and through other arrangements to enhance program integrity.