Each model of the DMA+ series may be configured for DMA testing, fatigue testing or for performing both.
What does DTCR stand for?
DTCR stands for DMA (Direct Memory Access) Transfer Count Register
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTCR
We have 7 other meanings of DTCR in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Transmission Content Protection (method)
- Diphtérie, le Tétanos, la Coqueluche et la Poliomyélite (French: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis and Polio)
- Directorate of Town and Country Planning (India)
- Drawing the Circle Productions (Sayville, NY)
- Dynamic Tasking Control Protocol
- Dynamic Tunnel Configuration Protocol
- Deterministic Timed Continuous Petri Nets (cybernetics)
- Drug-Taking Confidence Questionnaire
- Delay Time Control Relay (various organizations)
- Desk Top Card Rack (Opticomm)
- Dynamic Thermal Circuit Rating (software; Electric Power Research Institute)
- Design Technology Consulting Services (Dallas, Texas)
- Dimension Technology Chemical Systems (Fair Oaks, CA)
- Direction Technique du Contrôle du Spectre (French: Technical Direction Control Spectrum)
- Distributed Table Construction Scheme
- Distributed Tactical Communications System (US Marine Corps and Iridium Government Services)
- Dual Track Clamp System (product)
- Dye Terminator Cycle Sequencing
- Senior Chief Dental Technician (Naval Rating)
- Digital Transition Content Security Act (proposed U.S. legislation to plug the 'analog hole' in consumer video products)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) announced today its "Commitment to Consumer Choice" (CCC) guidelines that apply to all DMA members using mail to communicate with consumers.
The Direct Marketing Association (DMA; New York) has begun the publication of "InMarketing," a new monthly magazine that replaces the DMA's quarterly "The DMA Insider," with an October issue.
DMA Solutions, a sales and marketing firm, announced that they recently received a national sales award - a campaign cup - for their excellent work on behalf of a major telecommunications client.
Table 1: Measured DDA Within DMAs in the 2005 YPMR Program* New York DMA Dallas-Ft Worth DMA Cleveland-Akron DMA Manhattan, NY Washington, D.
DMA said the new title focuses on best practices for Internet marketing and publishing with information on promotional campaigns for email, search and affiliate marketing, new marketing software products, and large and small-scale Internet marketing programs.
Seminar participants will receive a 200-page workbook and CD with presentations and background material--plus free copies of the Excel-based DMA Online Strategy Model and the DMA Online Marketing Model.
Additional information that can be collected from typical DMA instruments includes average stress and motion for expansion and contraction studies in concert with modulus measurements.