Daston will lead the DISA Office of Information and Knowledge Management's efforts to provide a suite of software that comprise the DISA Intranet Services.
What does DGCC stand for?
DGCC stands for DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency) Global Control Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DGCC
We have 9 other meanings of DGCC in our Acronym Attic
- Directorate General of Civil Aviation (India)
- Diesel Generator Combustion Air Intake and Exhaust System
- Director General Civil Aviation & Meteorology
- Darulaman Golf & Country Berhad (Malaysia)
- Director General Compensation and Benefits (Canada)
- Directors Guild of Canada British Columbia District Council
- Damai Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- De Gustibus Costam-Costam
- Desaru Golf and Country Club (Malaysia)
- Direcção Geral do Comércio e Concorrência (Portugal)
- Disc Golf Club Coutrillons (French golf club)
- Dumfries and Galloway Chamber of Commerce (UK)
- Direction Générale de la Concurrence, de la Consommation et de la Répression des Fraudes (French: Directorate General for Competition, Consumer Affairs and Repression of Fraud)
- Direction Générale de la Coopération au Développement (Belgian Development Cooperation)
- Director General of Civil Defense (India)
- Direction Générale du Contentieux de l'Etat (French: General Directorate of the State Litigation; various locations)
- Directorate General of Customs and Excise
- Division of Graduate and Continuing Education
- Director General Communications and Electronics Engineering and Maintenance
- Directorate General of Central Excise Intelligence (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Espiritu's assignment is a major step in the continuing evolution of the NCES program's management team and reflects the importance with which DISA views the program.
Under terms of a three-year agreement, DISA will utilize real-time threat and vulnerability intelligence reports generated by Symantec to issue security recommendations and protect extensive IT assets throughout the Department of Defense (DOD) from malicious code and intrusions.
For more than a decade, CACI has provided DISA with extensive network support under a variety of contracts.
Under the order, DSA will be responsible for assisting DISA in moving the NCES program forward in its Milestone and implementation efforts.
PaperFree will implement the UN/EDIFACT Data Maintenance Request Definition Message (DMRDEF) and Data Maintenance Status Report/Query Message (DMRSTAT) messages into the DISA databases.
He was instrumental in the incorporation of DISA as the secretariat for ASC X12 and was a member of the DISA board from 1986 until 1993, serving as chair from 1992 to 1993.
The DISA awards were based on a "best value" determination.