Digital Hollywood and DH Institute of Media Arts Digital Hollywood was founded in 1994 as a multimedia and Internet school based on academic-industrial collaboration.
What does DHIMA stand for?
DHIMA stands for DH Institute of Media Arts (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Detrusor Hyperactivity with Impaired Contractility
- Doosan Heavy Industry and Construction (engineering; Qatar)
- Downtown Housing Improvement Corporation (Raleigh, NC)
- Deaf and Hearing Impaired Children Europe (conference)
- Deccan Herald in Education (Indian newspaper)
- Dansk Handicap Idræts Forbund (Danish Handicap Sports Union)
- Drupal Human Interface Guidelines (computer application)
- Duszpasterstwa Harcerek i Harcerzy (Polish: Pastoral Harcerek and Harcerzy; school)
- Dharam Hinduja Institute of Indic Research (England)
- Daewoo Heavy Industries & Machinery Ltd. (forklift maker; South Korea)
- Defense Health Information Management System (Falls Church, VA)
- Delaware Health Information Network
- Dental Health International Nederland (Linschoten, Netherlands)
- Deutsches Historisches Institut Paris (French: German Historical Institute in Paris; Paris, France)
- Dairy Herd Improvement Registry
- Division of Housing and Intergovernmental Relations (Wisconsin)
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Interpreting Services, Inc.
- Defense Human Intelligence Service (US DoD; Defense Intelligence Agency)
- Distributed Heterogeneous Information Systems
- District Health Information System (various locations)