What does DBGS stand for?
DBGS stands for Département de Biologie et Génomique Structurales (French: Department of Biology and Structural Genomics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBGS
We have 1 other meaning of DBGS in our Acronym Attic
- Don Bosco Group of Institutions (India)
- Deutsches Büro Grüne Karte eV (German: German Green Card Bureau eV)
- Debord Benamou Gleize Linossier (law firm; France)
- Depressed Black Gay Men
- Deutsches Bundes Gebrauchsmuster (German: German Federal Utility Model)
- Data Bus Generation and Maintenance Package (NASA)
- Dietrich Bonhoeffer Gymnasium Quickborn (Germany)
- Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch (North Dakota)
- Dem Bones Gonna Rise Again (gospel song title)
- Data Base Generation System
- Dhahran British Grammar School (Saudi Arabia)
- Diamond Bar Girls Softball (Diamond Bar, CA)
- Deutsche Bank Global Technology (Germany)
- Dragon Ball Grand Tour (game; TV Show/anime)
- Diversified Business Group Technologies, Corp.
- Don't Be Gone Too Long
- Decision Based Gaming Union
- De Becker-Gabriëls-Vaessen (law firm; Belgium)
- Database Handle
- Datenbank Bremische Häfen (German logistics company)