What does DBBM stand for?
DBBM stands for Département de Biochimie et Biologie Moléculaire (French: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; University of Reunion; France)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBBM
We have 1 other meaning of DBBM in our Acronym Attic
- Denton Boys Baseball Inc.
- Dynamic Blank Burn In (biased burn-in of an unprogrammed FPGA)
- Deutsche Beamtenbund-Jugend (German: German Youth Civil Service Federation)
- Dead Birds and Blind Kids (band)
- Damen-Basketball-Bundesliga (German: Women's Basketball League)
- Dismounted Battlespace Battle Laboratory
- Distinguished Bulletin Board Liaison (computing)
- Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (Bangladesh)
- Danny Brittain Band Management (UK)
- Demineralized Bovine Bone Matrix
- Deproteinized Bovine Bone Mineral
- Deutsche Bank Berkshire Mortgage
- De Beers Botswana Mining Company
- Deproteinized Natural Bovine Bone Mineral Xenograft
- Don Bosco Badminton Nantes (France)
- Designing & Building Business Ontologies (Fort Collins, CO)
- Diamondbacks Bullpen (baseball)
- Duckman's Bitchin' Biker Page (website)
- Dartsbond Bollenstreek Rijnland (Dutch darts federation)
- Data Bank and Biorepository (Roswell Park Cancer Institute; Buffalo, NY)