What does DAAP stand for?
DAAP stands for Département Aérodynamique Appliquée (French: Applied Aerodynamics Department)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAAP
We have 26 other meanings of DAAP in our Acronym Attic
- Dinner and a Movie
- Dishevelled-Associated Activator of Morphogenesis (biology)
- Dynamic Associative Access Memory (chip)
- Department of Army Avionics Master Plan
- Depot Area Air Monitoring System
- Defense Alliance for Advanced Medical Terminology
- Disabilities Advocacy Association and Network
- D-Amino Acid Oxidase (enzyme)
- Development and Alumni Affairs Office (University of Hong Kong)
- Database of African-American Poetry (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- Design, Architecture, Art and Planning
- Digital Audio Access Protocol
- Direct Access Action Pack (Microsoft)
- Draft Area Action Plan (UK)
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Program
- Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management
- Department of the Army Audiovisual Production Program
- Data Archive on Adolescent Pregnancy and Pregnancy Prevention
- Door Aktiviteiten Altijd Plezier Samen