00 Project implementation period: 1 November 2011 to 31 October 2014 Project Description Czech Tourist Authority presented to the invitation of the No.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Czech Tourist Authority (Czech Republic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptologic Technician Administrative (US Navy)
- Cuenta (Spanish: account)
- Cuff Tear Arthropathy
- Cum Testamento Annexo (Latin: With the Will Attached)
- Cumulative Translation Adjustment (accounting)
- Currency Translation Adjustment
- Custom Truck Accessories (Ham Lake, MN)
- Customer Test Assist
- Customer To Advise
- Cycleworld Thugs of America
- International Center for Technology Assessment
- Compatibility Test Area
- Cholera Toxin A1 Subunit
- Cholera toxin A2 and B subunits
- California Talent Agencies Act
- Canadian Technical Asphalt Association
- Cass Tech Alumni Association (Cass Technical High School; Detroit, MI)
- Cataract, Anterior Polar
- Colegio Territorial de Arquitectos de Alicante
- Community Transportation Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following successful attendance at last year's GIBTM, exhibitors who have chosen to return and take advantage of the unrivalled business opportunities include Shangri-la, the Seoul Tourism Organisation, Aldar, Bedouk Meetings & Events Media, Meet Taiwan, the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, Cape Town International Convention Centre, Costa del Sol Convention Bureau, Cyprus Tourism Organisation, Czech Tourist Authority -- Czech Tourism, ICCA, MPI, Silversea Cruises, Site, Sri Lanka Convention Bureau, Toerisme Vlaanderen, Ungerboeck Systems International, Egyptian Tourist Authority, Sharjah Commerce & Tourism Development Authority, Etihad Airways, Government of Dubai and Oman Ministry of Tourism.
Further information from the Czech Tourist Authority (www.
Increasing exhibition space is Croatia, the Czech Tourist Authority, Accor Hotels and Prestige Hotels of the World.
com/ breaks MORE INFO Czech Tourist Authority 09063 640 641 www.
More Info: Call the Czech Tourist Authority on 0207 631 0427 or visit www.
For more info on Prague, contact the Czech Tourist Authority on 09063 640641.