com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Nuclear Power Market Outlook in Czech Republic to 2020 - Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Key Companies and Regulations http://www.
What does CZE stand for?
CZE stands for Czech Republic (ISO Country code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CZE
We have 3 other meanings of CZE in our Acronym Attic
- Comfort Zone Camp (bereavement for children)
- Canadian Zionist Cultural Association
- Coastal Zone Canada Association (Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Coastal Zone Color Scanner
- Centrum Zdrowia Dziecka (Poland)
- Crash Zone Drawing (file format)
- Columbus Zoo Docent Association (Ohio)
- Capitol Zoning District Commission (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes (video game)
- Capillary Zone Electrophoresis
- Capillary Zone Electrophoresis/Laser-Induced Fluorescence Detection
- Centrul Zonal Ecologic Arad (Romanian: Zonal Ecological Center Arad)
- Czech United Nations Associations
- Critical Zone Exploration Network
- Coastal Zone and Estuarine Studies (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Coastal Zone and Estuarine Studies Division (Northwest Fisheries Science Center, Seattle, Washington)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Coastal Zone, Estuary and Waterway Management (Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia)
- Canadian Zionist Federation
- Chicago Zine Fest (Chicago, IL)
- Coderz Factory (game coding website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Czech Republic Friday said it was ready to take part in a new US missile defence plan, after visiting US Vice President Joe Biden also won backing from fellow NATO allies Poland and Romania.
Foreign Minister Karel Schwarzenberg said the Czech Republic had "joined those countries that are determined to thoroughly follow the European path" with the vote.
founded in 1991, is actively working in the Czech Republic and Slovakia and is one of the leading firms in the region.
The first cases of hantavirus disease in humans in the Czech Republic were reported in 1992 (5).
One of the worst examples of ethnic cleansing in 20th century Europe was the expulsion of more than three million Germans from the territory of today's Czech Republic in 1945-6.
Alone among such former Eastern bloc countries as Lithuania, Poland, and Hungary, where former Communists have returned to power in the guise of social democrats, the Czech Republic endures in its commitment to free markets and anti-interventionism.
com/research/52a35e/uranium_mining_ind) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Uranium Mining Industry Outlook in Czech Republic to 2015 - Reserves, Production, Uranium Mines and Regulations" to their offering.