The airline is also in plans to support Czech Airlines operate direct flights between Prague and Incheon by leasing it one of its A330-300s.
What does OK stand for?
OK stands for Czech Airlines (IATA airline code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OK
We have 8 other meanings of OK in our Acronym Attic
- Option Joint Venture Agreement
- Oromin Joint Venture Group (Senegal)
- Oracle Java Virtual Machine (trademark of Oracle)
- Onderstepoort Journal of Veterinary Research
- Online Journal of Veterinary Research
- On-The-Job Web (training)
- Orthodontic Jaw Wiring
- Open Jongeren Werk Lochem (Dutch: Open Youth Work Lochem; Lochem, Netherlands)
- Openly Jake Wrapper Servlet
- Obvious Knowledge
- Occupational Knowledge International
- Ogre Kingdoms (gaming, Warhammer)
- Ohne Korrekten (German: Without Correction)
- Okanagan (British Columbia, Canada)
- Oklahoma (US postal abbreviation)
- Ola Kala (Greek: Everything's fine; an origin for the word Okay)
- Old Kinderhook (a nickname for Martin Van Buren)
- Oll Korrect (origin of OK meaning Okay)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Wed, Dec 12, 2012 Qatar Airways is interested in a stake in CSA Czech Airlines Qatar Airways is interested in the government sale of CSA Czech Airlines, but has not taken a decision on whether to participate in it, the chief executive of the Gulf carrier said.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Business & Industry Features) Wed, Dec 5, 2012 Korean Air and Qatar Airways are interested in CSA Czech Airlines Korean Air and Qatar Airways have expressed interest in CSA Czech Airlines, two sources familiar with the sale process said on Wednesday Dec.
The partnership is to promote CSA Czech Airlines sales and marketing development in Serbian markets.
This was the primary factor in CSA Czech Airlines selecting us to support the airline especially when its schedule in Serbia goes off-line on Oct.
The flag carriers of the Czech Republic and the United Arab Emirates - Czech Airlines (OK) and Etihad Airways (EY) - signed a new codeshare agreement in Prague on June 23.
Dubai The flag carriers of the Czech Republic and the UAE EoAC" Czech Airlines and Etihad Airways EoAC" have signed a new codeshare agreement.
ADPnews) - May 16, 2011 - Flag carrier Czech Airlines (CSA) will launch scheduled flights from Bratislava to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, Rome and Larnaca in Cyprus next month.