Saab participated as the general partner of NATO Days 2012, where the Czech Air Force put on an air-to-air refuelling show with one of its Gripen supersonic fighters.
What does CAF stand for?
CAF stands for Czech Air Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAF
We have 346 other meanings of CAF in our Acronym Attic
- Cross-Ambiguity Function (signal processing)
- Cuisses, Abdos, Fessiers (French: Thighs, Abs, Buttocks; exercise course)
- Cultural Attractions Fund (various organizations)
- Culture and Animals Foundation
- Currency Adjustment Factor (freight)
- Curriculum Action Form (academics)
- Customer Acquisition Form
- Customer Authority Form
- Cyprus Airsports Federation
- Cystadenofibroma (benign tumor)
- CCR4 (Carbon Catabolite Repressor Protein)-Associative Factor 1
- Chromatin Assembly Factor 1
- Calcium Fluoride
- California Alfalfa and Forage Association
- California Ancient Forest Alliance
- Canadian Airborne Forces Association
- Canadian Arab Friendship Association
- Canadian Association of Farm Advisors (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Canadian Association of Freediving and Apnea
- Canadian Australian Football Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The German team is replacing the Czech Air Force contingent, after their four month rotation, in which they patrolled with four JAS-39 Gripen fighter jets.
Digressing briefly, most L-159s were built as single-seaters (L-159As) for the Czech Air Force, and have so far proved un-sellable elsewhere, although Nigeria may buy around a dozen.
There was even talk yesterday that the Czech air force might have to cancel its $2 billion contract to buy 20 Gripen fighters from BAe Systems and Saab.
Back in 1939, he was a hotshot pilot with the Czech air force.
The Czech Air Forces is using SGI visualization and supercomputing technology to help train its pilots at Namest nad Oslavou.
STOCKHOLM -- Saab (STO:SAABB) 211th tactical squadron from the Czech Air Force with their Gripen fighters received the prestigious Silver Tiger Award to the best squadron during the recently held NATO Tiger Meet 2010.
The Saab manufactured, fully NATO interoperable, Gripen supersonic fighter aircraft is in service with the Czech Air Force.