com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2019 http://www.
What does CMV stand for?
CMV stands for Cytomegalovirus
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMV
We have 88 other meanings of CMV in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Mandatory Ventilation (mechanical ventilation)
- Controlled Medical Vocabularies
- Conventional Mechanical Ventilation
- Converted Meteorological Visibility (aviation)
- Coordinated and Multiple Views in Exploratory Visualization (IEEE conference)
- Counter Mobility Vehicle
- Coûts Moyens Variables
- Cryptographic Module Validation (NIST)
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus
- Current Market Value (finance)
- Cucumber Mosaic Virus Isolated from Catharanthus Roseus
- Canadian Machinery Vibration Association
- Clinique Médicale de Ville d'Avray (French medical clinic)
- Coordinated Millimeter-VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Array (telescope program)
- Center for Molecular and Vascular Biology (Leuven, Belgium)
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Consulting (Manhasset, NY)
- Compound Membrane-Vesicle Complex (neurology)
- Configuration Management Version Control
- Cowbridge Male Voice Choir (est. 1971; Wales, UK)
- California Mosquito and Vector Control Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2019.
Johannesburg, December 7 ( ANI ): Doctors say HIV infection when left undiagnosed and untreated for a long time, can trigger off a dormant virus called cytomegalovirus (CMV), which can lead to blindness.
We examined prospectively the outcome of primary and nonprimary maternal cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection during pregnancy among 88 and 120 women, respectively.
Human cytomegalovirus (HCMV) poses an important public health problem as it is associated with infections in the immunocompromised, including transplant recipients and HIV infected individuals, as well as with congenital infections.
Two widely discussed hypotheses involve infection with cytomegalovirus and the use of nitrate inhalants.
Among their topics are human cytomegalovirus infections and mechanisms of disease, virus entry and activation of innate immunity, the antibody-mediated neutralization of infectivity, determinants of macrophage tropism, the rat model for infection and vascular diseases, and current perspectives on vaccine development.
Five people had already developed cytomegalovirus disease between receiving the transplant and the T cells, and two of these died.