Prior Information Notice: Institute of molecular and translational medicine, up - dyeing machine and parafinizacnE[degrees] the subject of the contract is the delivery system consisting of a coloring - montovacE[degrees]ho machine for histological and cytological tissue parafinizacnE[degrees]ho machine, as well as accessories in the form of printer cartridges.
What does CYTOL stand for?
CYTOL stands for Cytological
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Canadian Youth Talent Competition (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Comprehensive Youth Training and Community Involvement Program
- Calendar Year To Date
- Programa Iberoamericano de Ciencia y Tecnología Para el Desarrollo (Latin American Program for the Development of Science and Technology)
- Ciudad Y Territorio Estudios Territoriales (Spanish: City and Territory Territorial Studies; journal)
- Colorado Youth Tennis Foundation
- Cytohesin 1 Interacting Protein (gene)
- Can You Take Me Back (Beatles song)
- Croydon Youth Theatre Organisation (UK)
- Cell (Biology)
- Children Youth and Teen Programs (Marine Corps Community Services)
- Community Youth Training Programme (UK and Ireland)
- Canadian Yorkshire Terrier Rescue
- Constant Yield Tax Rate (property tax)
- California Youth Tobacco Survey
- China Youth Travel Services
- Corrugados y Troquelados, S.A. (corrugated boxes; Mexico)
- Canadian Youth Think Tank
- Canyon Terrace Townhomes
- Chillout Yoga Teacher Training (Chillout Scotland; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tissues were also examined by histological and cytological analysis.
Among the topics the author addresses are: cell wall composition and structure, chitin, fungal glucans, proteins, cytological aspects of cell wall synthesis, and cell wall growth and expansion.
The Pap smear The cervical smear test, first described by the Greek gynaecologist Georgius Papanicolaou, consists of cytological examination of cells scraped off the neck of the womb.
The cytological and histological examinations were done by the local teaching hospital's laboratories, while the HPV tests were analysed by means of PCR amplification by the Digene Corporation in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA.
Patients with atypical epithelial cells on cytological smear underwent parallel testing for high-risk HPV types with the Hybrid Capture II system.
Researchers discuss such aspects as cytological tools to help the diagnosis and management, distinguishing small cell carcinoma from large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma, the impact of tumor motion in the three-dimensional radiotherapy of lung cancer, clinical presentation and diagnostic modalities, whether the curative thoracic radiotherapy is cost-effective in extensive-state small cell lung cancer, optimal treatment of small cell lung cancer, and therapeutic strategy for primary and pure neuroendocrine carcinoma of the bladder.
Should it be that this factor may be identified in the individual, then its removal may affect the cytological responses within the body of that individual.