The volume is produced by editors and publishers of Cytogenetic and Genome Research, but subscribers must buy it separately.
What does CGR stand for?
CGR stands for Cytogenetic and Genome Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CGR
We have 96 other meanings of CGR in our Acronym Attic
- Condensate Gas Ratio
- Contraloría General de la República (Spanish: Comptroller General of the Republic; various nations)
- Contrôle et Gestion de Risque (French: Control and Risk Management; Canada)
- Converted Gallery Range
- Corporate Governance Recommendation
- Corporate Governance Review
- Cosmic Galactic Radiation
- Council for Government Reform
- Crack Growth Rate
- Crop Growth Rate
- Canadian Girls Rodeo Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Canadian Good Roads Association
- Colorado Gay Rodeo Association (Denver, CO)
- Columbia Gorge Racing Association (sailing; Portland, OR)
- Commissariat General aux Refugies et aux Apatrides (French: General Commissioner for Refugees and Stateless Persons; Belgium)
- Currency and Gold Revaluation Account
- Character Generator RAM
- Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing (Oregon State)
- Conservation Genome Resource Bank for Korean Wildlife (South Korea)
- Cancer Genetic Risk Counseling
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a reprint of Cytogenetic and Genome Research, vol.