We demonstrated significant decrease in cytochrome P450 reductase activity in bovine aged adrenal glands.
What does CPR stand for?
CPR stands for Cytochrome P450 Reductase
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPR
We have 614 other meanings of CPR in our Acronym Attic
- Current Periodicals
- Current Population Report
- Customary, Prevailing, and Reasonable
- Customer and Product Requirements
- Customer Product Requirements
- Customer Profit Reinforcement (various companies)
- Cybercharge Priority Response
- Cyberlaw, Policies and Regulations
- Cyberspace Product Reviews
- Cycles per Revolution
- Det Centrale Personregister (Danish government databases)
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (Boulder, CO)
- National Center for Policy Research for Women and Families
- Contingency Planning & Recovery Institute (also seen as CPRI)
- Contingency Planning and Recovery Journal
- Connecting Practice and Research in Mathematics Education
- Clinical Pregnancy Rate per Started Cycle
- Component Pilot Rework/Repair
- Channel Priority Register 1
- Cycle Progression Restoration 8
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cyt P450: cytochrome P450, Cyt b5: cytochrome b5, Cyt P450 R: NADPH- cytochrome P450 reductase, Cyt b5 R: NADH-cytochrome b5 reductase, GST: glutathione S-transferase and DTD: DT-diaphorase.
Onyx obtained exclusive worldwide rights to cytochrome P450 reductase from Boston University.