What does CYP4 stand for?
CYP4 stands for Cytochrome P450 Family 4 (hemoprotein)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Comptoir Yvelines Peintures (French paint company)
- Cyclophilin (periplasmic protein)
- Cypress Technology, Inc.
- Cyprus Airways (ICAO code)
- Cyprus Pound (Currency Unit)
- Cytochrome P450 (biochemistry)
- Cytochrome P450 1A
- Cytochrome P450 Family 2 (hemoprotein)
- Cytochrome P450 2B
- Child and Youth Program Assistant (various armed forces)
- Children and Young Person's Act (Australia)
- Community Youth Provisions Association (UK)
- Cyclophilin A
- Commonwealth Youth Programme Africa Centre (Zambia)
- Community Youth Performing Arts Center (Santa Barbara, CA)
- California Youth Policy Council
- China Yangtze Power Co, Ltd.
- Children and Young People in Care Advisory Committee (Perth, Australia)
- Commonwealth Youth Programme Caribbean Centre (Georgetown, Guyana)