Contract notice: Purchase and delivery of disposable medical devices (catheters, urine bags, kits cystostomy, leads to a cystoscope and resectoscope, drains to cystoscopy) for the radom hospital Lot 1 - Catheters moczowodowe : Lot 2 - sets cystostomy : Lot 3 - Philips catheters and urethral dilators : Lot 4 - Drain outlet for cystoscopy : Lot 5 - Assortment for urodynamic : Lot 6 - bladder catheters : Lot 7 - Cable for a cystoscope and rektoskopu : Lot 8 - urine bags Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 3.
What does cysto stand for?
cysto stands for Cystoscopy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Chinese Youth Society of Melbourne (Australia)
- Cebu Youth Symphony Orchestra (est. 1991; Cebu City, Philippines)
- Chesapeake Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra
- Cypriot Young Scientists Organisation (Cyprus)
- Connecticut Youth Suicide Prevention Initiative (Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services)
- Children and Youth Services Review
- Child, Youth and School Service (various locations)
- Community Youth Support Scheme (Federal Department of Employment and Industrial Relations; Australia)
- Cape York Strategy Unit (Australia)
- Canberra Youth Theatre (Australia; est. 1972)
- Cannabis Youth Treatment (various organizations)
- Cardington Yutaka Technologies (Honda Motor Co.)
- Catholic Youth Team (New Zealand)
- Center for Youth in Transition (Maryland and Washington, DC)
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Yoga Therapist
- Christian Youth Theater (various locations)
- Construction Youth Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Surgery is typically required to treat these relatively rare patients to evacuate the blood clots and repair the ruptured bladder via cystoscopy or laparotomy; this surgery exposes patients to the risks of surgery and general anesthesia.
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE SOCIETY OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGEONS BALTIMORE - Obstetrician/gynecologists frequently use mesh kits for pelvic organ prolapse repair, although a considerable number do not routinely perform cystoscopy after prolapse repair, a survey of 261 physicians has shown.
Q I HAVE been told I need to go for a cystoscopy because I have blood in my urine.
Cystoscopy revealed a mass over the left dome of the bladder.
The Proxima line includes surgical packs with disposable supplies for a myriad of surgical needs such as general surgery, cardiovascular, cystoscopy, head and neck and ophthalmology.
The researchers periodically examined by cystoscopy the most-exposed workers.
Cystoscopy Under Anesthesia With Bladder Distension During cystoscopy to diagnose IC, the doctor uses a cystoscope--an instrument made of a hollow tube about the diameter of a drinking straw with several lenses and a light--to see inside the bladder and urethra.