Nonsense mutations are responsible for approximately 10 percent of the cases of cystic fibrosis worldwide.
What does CFW stand for?
CFW stands for Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFW
We have 53 other meanings of CFW in our Acronym Attic
- Communauté Francophone du Wargame (French gaming community)
- Conceptual Framework
- Continuous Fillet Weld (engineering)
- Contributing Family Worker (classification)
- Copenhagen Fashion Week (Denmark)
- Crossfit Woodbridge (Woodbridge, VA)
- CS ChemFinder Document (file extension)
- Cubic Feet of Water (measurement)
- Custom Firmware
- Customer-Facing Web(site)
- Cancer Foundation of Western Australia
- Caney Fork Watershed Association (Cookeville, TN)
- Cedar Falls Wrestling Alliance (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Close Focus Wide Angle (photography)
- Community Family Welfare Association (Nepal)
- Communauté Française Wallonie-Bruxelles (French: French Community Wallonia-Brussels; Belgium)
- California Farm Water Coalition (Sacramento, CA)
- California Federation of Women's Clubs
- Center for Family, Work and Community (University of Massachusetts Lowell; Lowell, MA)
- Christian Family Worship Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recipients include the American Liver Foundation (ALF), Association of Physicians of Pakistani Descent, CDC Foundation, Cystic Fibrosis Worldwide, Every Child by Two, Pan American Health and Education Foundation and Sustainable Healthcare Enterprise Foundation.
DELFIA is the leading technology for the screening of newborns for hypothyroidism, congenital adrenal hyperplasia and cystic fibrosis worldwide, and can deliver results for several tests from a single sample.