The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is asking people to sign up for the massive jump and hopes to get one million people bouncing on the same day.
What does CFT stand for?
CFT stands for Cystic Fibrosis Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFT
We have 162 other meanings of CFT in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Function Test
- Cross File Transfer
- Cross Functional Team
- Crossfit Total (fitness)
- Cryptologic Field Trainer
- Crystal Field Theory
- Cubic Feet
- Customer Focus Team
- Customer Focused Test
- Customer-Focused Technology
- California Flat Track Association (motorcycles; San Francisco, CA)
- Campus Facilities Management Technology Association
- Canada Free Trade Agreement
- Canadian Film and Television Association
- Canadian Food Trade Alliance
- Canadian Forces Training Area
- Canadian Funeral Trade Association
- CDs-From-The-Artist dot com (music website)
- Center for the Arts
- Centre de Formation aux Techniques Automobiles (French automobile inspection training center; est. 1992)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Costain staff presented the cheque to Nicky Richards and Hazel Morgan, of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, at their offices in Nantgarw.
When Brodie was about one I put on my first fundraiser for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and I got in touch with Carolyn, who is the regional fundraising manager for Wales, to get some advice.
The event, organised by the Cystic Fibrosis Trust, aimed to show MPs how much the illness damages the lungs.
The athletic dad is tackling the course to raise funds for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and has already earned pledges of pounds 1,000.
Tom already plays for junior football team, Deerness Valley, which has the Cystic Fibrosis Trust logo on their shirts thanks to local business Allied Security (Northern) Ltd, which donated money for a new kit for the Russell Foster League team.
Cystic fibrosis sufferer Elena will compete in the fun run with her family in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
He said: "I told her Iwanted to produce portraits of celebrities in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and asked her if she would be interested in me painting her and she agreed.