The statement will be televised live by the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation.
What does CYBC stand for?
CYBC stands for Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CYBC
We have 1 other meaning of CYBC in our Acronym Attic
- Columbia Youth Basketball Association
- Conejo Youth Basketball Association (Conejo Valley, California)
- Cooper-Young Business Association (Tennessee)
- Cover Your Blog Ass
- Cybertron Army
- Cornwall Youth Brass Band (UK)
- Cytochrome B(-245), Beta subunit
- Chicago Youth Boxing Club (Chicago, IL)
- CIDCO (City and Industrial Development Corporation) YUVA (Youth for Unity and Voluntary Action) Building Centre; Mumbia, India
- Clontarf Yacht and Boat Club (Dublin, Ireland)
- Cyberbond Log (petroleum industry)
- [not an acronym] a prefix which derives from cybernetics; used to denote topics related to computers and/or networks
- Navy Cyber Forces (US DoD)
- Cybernetic Logistics Planning, Control, & Management Information System
- Network of Control Data Corporation
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation
- Can You Believe It
- Creating Youth Business Initiatives (Australia)
- Capacity Building in the Lothians Project (Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education; UK)
- California Youth Basketball League (Elk Grove, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The debate was held at the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation (CyBC), with a panel of news directors from the four largest Cyprus-wide television stations.
02 million (2010) Average cost per employee: e1/467,185 (2011); e1/464,667 (2010) Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation (CyBC) Revenues (including state grant): e1/436.
Author: Jacqueline Agathocleous THE CYPRUS Broadcasting Corporation (CyBC) may have taken some steps to improve the dire condition of its premises, but the problem has not yet been resolved, the Chairman of the House Health Committee said yesterday.
We hope that an accord can be signed (with the Troika) by the end of September, because we want this uncertainty which is hovering at the moment to disappear, for this issue to close," Panicos Demetriades, who is also a member of the Governing Council of the European Central Bank, told the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation in a televised interview.
Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation, Cyprus has issued the contract of 355 725 Euros to Zamperini Gianni, Italy for making provision of television transmission apparatus.
Some of the regional and international customers and services on the satellite include Turner's Cartoon Network, the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation, Discovery Channel, Interpacket and NTL.
Every Sunday afternoon for over two decades now, state television and radio channel Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation (CyBC) has entertained listeners of its Third Radio Channel to two hours of Spanish-speaking broadcasting and the latest Latin tunes, with its show Viva La Musica which was the first radio programme on air in Cyprus fully in Spanish.