[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park, located on the Alberta-Saskatchewan border, hosted the annual History in the Hills celebration in early June.
What does CHIP stand for?
CHIP stands for Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHIP
We have 133 other meanings of CHIP in our Acronym Attic
- Concerned Homeowners for Intelligent Power (Canada)
- Concerned Homeowners in Partnership
- Consolidador de Hacienda e Información Financiera Pública (Spanish: Consolidator Public Finance and Financial Reporting; Colombia)
- Contingency Historical Information Preservation (team)
- Cooperative for Health Insurance Purchasing
- Copenhagen HIV Program (Denmark)
- Coronary Health Improvement Project (community-based lifestyle education program)
- County HAVA Implementation Plan (Indiana)
- Critical Homeland Infrastructure Protection
- Custom Habitat Improvement Product
- (Chemicals) Hazard Information & Packaging for Supply Regulations 2002 (UK chemicals management framework)
- Child Health and Illness Profile-Adolescent Edition
- Low-Cost IC Prototyping Services for European SMEs
- Children's Internet Protection Act
- Consumer Health Information Providers Interest Group (public health information group; est. 1998)
- Canada Health Infostructure Partnerships Program
- Community Hospital Integration Program Project (Pennsylvania)
- Community Hospital Integration Projects Program (Pennsylvania)
- Cooperative Health Insurance Purchasing Program (California)
- Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On June 18, the area will again be a place to gather, as Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park plays host to History in the Hills.
The Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park and Fort Walsh welcome more than 500,000 visitors annually.