; credit union * Cypress Creek Emergency Medical Services, Spring, Texas; health care * Dunmore Corporation, Bristol, Pa.
What does CCEMS stand for?
CCEMS stands for Cypress Creek Emergency Medical Services (Houston, Texas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCEMS
We have 1 other meaning of CCEMS in our Acronym Attic
- Common-Cause Evaluation Methodology
- Conference of Commonwealth Education Ministers
- Consultative Committee for Electricity and Magnetism (est. 1927)
- Calhoun County Emergency Management Agency (Alabama)
- Climate Change, Environment and Migration Alliance
- Cumberland County Emergency Management Agency (Windham, ME)
- California Coalition for Ethical Mental Health Care
- Cabot China & Emerging Markets Report
- Cabell County Emergency Medical Services (Huntington, WV)
- Canadian College of Emergency Medical Services (est. 1988)
- Central California Emergency Medical Services Agency (Fresno, CA)
- Coalition and Center for Ethical Medical Testimony
- Critical Care Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic
- Critical Care Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic
- Critical Care Emergency Medical Transport Program
- Camden Community Empowerment Network (UK)
- Center for Cognitive and Educational Neuroscience (Dartmouth University; New Hampshire)
- Club des Créateurs et des Entreprises Nouvelles (French business club)
- Commission Consultative d'Evaluation des Normes (French: Consultative Commission for the Assessment of Standards)
- Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing