An important part of the programme is the work placement scheme, previously known as Cymru Prosper Wales, which has already helped more than 3,000 businesses in Wales.
What does CPW stand for?
CPW stands for Cymru Prosper Wales (former service for graduates in Wales)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPW
We have 74 other meanings of CPW in our Acronym Attic
- Co-Planar Waveguide
- Colchester Photographic Wholesale (UK)
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife (Denver, CO)
- Commercial Processing Workload (IBM CPU spec)
- Commercialization Planning Workshop
- Commission of Public Works
- Consultants Philippe Willemetz (French financial management company)
- Cost Per Wafer
- Criminal Possession of a Weapon
- Cumulative Present Worth (finance)
- Canadian Public Works Association
- Carnivorous Plants of Western Australia
- Chartered Private Wealth Advisor (wealth management)
- Church of the Province of West Africa (Anglican Communion)
- Clifton Park Water Authority (New York)
- Conflict Prevention in West Africa (project; Netherlands Institute of International Relations)
- Center for Psychology Workforce Analysis and Research (American Psychological Association; Washington, DC)
- Center for Professional Well Being (Durham, NC)
- Citizens for the Protection of Waquoit Bay (est. 1981)
- Couch Potato Wedding Band (Calgary, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``There's Cymru Prosper Wales, a similar scheme, but for undergraduates.
An important part of the programme is the work placement scheme, previously known as Cymru Prosper Wales.
Cymru Prosper Wales is even more of a bonus during lean times.
He was one of 50 students in West Glamorgan and South-East Carmarthenshire placed by Cymru Prosper Wales with small and medium businesses this summer.