Pixel Productions revealed new renovations to their facility, including remodeled dressing rooms, meeting areas, and an expanded green screen cyclorama wall, the only one of its type in the San Diego Market.
What does CYC stand for?
CYC stands for Cyclorama (cinematography)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CYC
We have 99 other meanings of CYC in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Youth Council
- City of York Council (UK)
- Clearwater Yacht Club (Florida)
- Community Youth Centers (San Francisco, CA)
- Corinthian Yacht Club (Seattle, WA)
- Coronado Yacht Club (Coronado, CA)
- Cover Your Crest (fundraiser at Queen's University, Kingston, Canada)
- Cruising Yacht Club
- Cyclone (mining)
- Capital Youth Caucus Association (Kenya)
- Classic Yacht Club of America (est. 1971)
- Clyde Yacht Clubs' Association (est. 1898; UK)
- Colorado Youth Corps Association (Denver, CO)
- Craft Yarn Council of America
- Cruising Yacht Club of Australia
- Child and Youth Care Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Child and Youth Care Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- China Youth Climate Action Network (Beijing)
- Cut Your Clothes According to Your Cloth
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cyclorama that Dickinson and his team created comprised 60 panels 50 ft high and 120 ft across placed at the back of the stage.
The placement of the cyclorama cut off a portion of the upstage, not necessarily a bad thing since it's a real battle to sing from back there against the theatre's high fly loft and its proscenium arch.
The Cyclorama offers visitors a unique experience of the battle with its three dimensional diorama, surround sound, lighting and narration.
So when you build scenery for an entertainment show you pull a black cloth, called a cyclorama, round the back of the studio, paint the floor black, and when the lights are on, all the paraphernalia of the production process is instantly hidden.
THE EUR12 million restoration of North America's largest Cyclorama will be unveiled at Gettysburg Museum and Visitors Centre on Friday.
At Edinburgh College of Art is Sanford Wurmfeld 's oval cyclorama, a vast surround-sound painting made up of fractional variations in the spectrum.
With the aid of a cyclorama and some nifty kaleidoscopic light work by designer Nick McCord, conversations are replayed and edited to make a given character look more or less sympathetic, monstrous or deranged, depending on who's doing the telling.