In their initial conversion from HCFCs, many PIR board makers opted for 80/20 cyclopentane/isopentane blends.
What does CP/IP stand for?
CP/IP stands for Cyclopentane/Isopentane
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 20 other meanings of CP/IP in our Acronym Attic
- Crisis Prevention-Steady State (TRADOC)
- Carpe Diem - Seize the Day
- Cross-Polarization Using Time-Averaged Precession Frequency
- Circularly-Polarized Vertical Patch Antenna
- CommPower XML Interface
- Comm Power Xml Portal (military messaging community)
- Counterproliferation and Chemical and Biological Defense
- Cleft Palate/Cleft Lip and Palate
- Certification Policy and Certification Practice Statement
- Conflict Prevention/Early Warning
- Computer Program Maintenance
- Control Program for Microcomputers (early 8 bit operating system)
- Control Program for Microprocessors (early 8 bit operating system; less common)
- Control Program/Monitor (early 8 bit operating system; less common)
- Cross Polarization/Magic Angle Spinning with Dipolar Decoupling
- Central Posterior Thalamic Nucleus/Prepacemaker Nucleus
- Command Post/Recall Center
- Crisis Prevention / Steady State (TRADOC)
- Crime Prevention and Victim Services (Royal Canadian Mounted Police; Canada)
- Cerebral Peptide 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
20/lb for HCFC-141b, and 70 cents/lb for cyclopentane/isopentane blends.
Hydrocarbons range in cost from 20Cents/lb for pure n-pentane to 78Cents/lb for the cyclopentane/isopentane blends now in favor.