Cyclooxygenase-2-specific inhibitors and cardiorenal function: A randomized, controlled trial of celecoxib and rofecoxib in older hypertensive osteoarthritis patients.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Cyclooxygenase-2-Specific Inhibitor (drug)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Services International
- Customer Support Identification
- Customer Support Identifier (Oracle)
- Customer Support International (various locations)
- Cyber Safety Initiative (various locations)
- Cyber Science Infrastructure (Japan)
- Cyber Security Integrators
- Cyber Semiotic Institute
- CyberScope Investigations LTD
- Cyclic Steam Injection (oil drilling)
- Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Czech Standards Institute (Czech Republic)
- Combat Studies Institute for the Contemporary Operations Studies Team
- Community Screening Instrument for Dementia
- Context-Sensing and Inference for Ubiquitous Interaction (workshop)
- Crime Scene Investigation: Miami (TV show)
- Crime Scene Investigation: New York (TV show)
- California Ski Industry Association
- Canadian Ski Instructor Alliance
- Centre for Studies in Aging (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Twelve weeks of the muscle relaxant tizanidine, perhaps combined with a long-acting NSAID or cyclooxygenase-2-specific inhibitor, may be helpful as a bridge treatment, Dr.