LOCAL riders Gabz Cullaigh and Levi Moody got off to a promising start to their second race of the season at Nateby near Fleetwood in the third of the Cycling Development North West E/1/2 series.
What does CDNW stand for?
CDNW stands for Cycling Development North West (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CDNW in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Desktop Notification System (US DoD; AtHoc, Inc.)
- Customer and Data Network Services (Sprint)
- Command Data Network System, Army
- Command Data Network System, Joint
- Command Data Network System, Navy
- Commonwealth of Dominica National Structure Plan
- Continental Divide National Scenic Trail (Canada to Mexico)
- Carderock Division Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Collectif Des Non Titulaires (French: Collective of Non-Holders; educators' organization; France)
- Control Display Navigation Unit
- Canadian Venture Exchange
- Center for Downtown New York (Pace University)
- College Democrats of New York (Ithaca, NY)
- Country Dance New York, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Communicable Disease New Zealand (Ministry of Health; New Zealand)
- Crane Distribution New Zealand Limited (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Cubic Defence New Zealand Limited (defense training systems)
- Cagayan de Oro (Philippines)
- Callable Debt Obligation
- Capital Defender Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The five-race series for Category Two, Three and Four women riders, organised by Cycling Development North West, is the brainchild of Heather Bamforth, who, after competing on Sunday, said: "I feel really emotional about today's success.
This Saturday the fifth round of the Cycling Development North West Youth League brings some of the best young prospects currently pushing for eventual professional careers to Marsh Tracks in Rhyl from the North West of England and across North Wales.
On Sunday he gave himself another boost as Merseyside's only club representative in the Cycling Development North West, Dolphinholme, Category 3 and 4 Race on a hilly Vale of Lune course, near Lancaster.
Mayman is current leader of the Cycling Development North West League in England, ahead of several World and Olympic medallists such as Bradley Wiggins (Garmin-Slipstream) and Rob Hayles (Halfords Bikehut).
HOLME Valley Wheelers' Youth Squad has been taking part in the Cycling Development North West League all summer.
Byline: By ANDREW FLYNN Features Editor HUDDERSFIELD Star Wheeler Mark Thaxter came fifth after a brave bid for glory in the Cycling Development North West race for third and fourth category riders on the Cockerham Circuit south of Lancaster.
St Asaph's biking family the Kerfoot-Robsons were back in action at the start of the new road season, contesting the first round of the Cycling Development North West series at Southport's Victoria Park.