Cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors, p21, and p27 play pivotal roles in mammalian cell cycle regulation (Das et al.
What does CDK stand for?
CDK stands for Cyclin-Dependent Kinase
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDK
We have 73 other meanings of CDK in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle Damien Kandolo (French; African Masonic group)
- Cermin Dunia Kedokteran (Indonesian: Mirror World Medical; journal)
- Channel Data Check
- Comité Départemental de Karaté (French: Departmental Committee of Karate)
- Compagnie du Komo (French; African holding company; Libreville, Gabon)
- Containerized Deployment Kitchen
- Control Development Kit
- Country Dancing in Kalamazoo (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Cri du Kangourou (French skate shop)
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase Holoenzyme
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase 1 (protein)
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 2
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 2-Associated Protein 1
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 3
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 4
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 4 Inhibitor
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5
- Cyclin Dependent Kinase 6
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 7 (human gene)
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 8
Samples in periodicals archive:
Real-time RT-PCR demonstrated that the expression of the cell cycle-driving molecule, cyclin-dependent kinase 4 (Cdk4), in HCC was significantly reduced by the treatments with vitamin K2, K3 and K5.
The 2 genes affected by the deletion are the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor genes Cdkn2a2 (cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2A) and Cdkn2b (cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2B), which showed decreased expression in vascular tissue as well as in other tissues.
The CDKN2A gene encodes for 2 unrelated protein products, p16INK4A, a cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, and p14ARF.
5) suggest that genes up-regulated in parathyroid adenoma are those responsible for blood vessel angiogenesis and genes belonging to the cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor groups.
Some of the non-biological drugs, known as Cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitors, are currently being tested for use in cancer treatment.
Cyclin-dependent kinases (Cdks) are proteins that are involved in the regulation of the cell cycle.
GW8510 inhibits the enzyme cyclin-dependent kinase 2, which helps trigger cell division and attracts chemotherapy drugs.