One test provides results of 14-3-3eta blood levels, while a comprehensive panel provides results of blood levels of the novel marker as well as the conventional RA markers cyclic citrullinated peptide (CCP) antibodies and rheumatoid factor (RF).
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Curtain Call Productions
- Custom Compounding and Packaging, Inc.
- Customer Care Professional
- Customer Collection Point
- Customer Complaint Products
- Customer Control Panel
- Customizable Control Processor (IBM)
- Customs Civil Penalties (UK)
- Cut Copy Paste
- Cutter Certification Plan (US Coast Guard)
- Cytochrome C Peroxidase
- Microsoft Compute Cluster Pack (software)
- Complement Control Protein Repeat 3
- Cytotoxic Cell Proteinase-1
- Collaborative Computational Project 6
- Cabinet Committee of Political Affairs (India)
- Cable Communications Policy Act of 1984
- Calgary Centre of Performing Arts (Calgary Alberta, Canada)
- California Canning Peach Association
- California Center for Physical Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Antibodies against cyclic citrullinated peptide are associated with HLA-DR4 in simplex and multiplex polyarticular-onset juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
6) Not only has a need for a better classification of RA been identified, but it is apparent that the 'early' diagnosis of RA has a positive impact on the well-being and prognosis of the patient, with rheumatologists having become more reliant on serological markers such as RF and cyclic citrullinated peptide antibodies (anti-CCP) than on the ACR criteria of 1987.
Antibodies against cyclic citrullinated peptide and IgA rheumatoid factor predict the development of rheumatoid arthritis.
Anti-CCP2: The Anti-CCP2 assay is an ELISA which detects autoantibodies against second generation cyclic citrullinated peptides in human serum or plasma (CCP2).
8, had not received prior disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) therapy, and had a poor prognosis based on the findings of rheumatoid factor positivity, a positive cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody test, or the presence of at least two erosions.
863 positivity CI: Confidence interval; CCP: Cyclic citrullinated peptide.
The diagnostic properties of rheumatoid arthritis antibodies recognizing a cyclic citrullinated peptide.