The crane must be at least one handling capacity of 3 envelope cycles per minute with a 5-cubic-grippers have at a radius of 19m and 4m below water level.
What does CPM stand for?
CPM stands for Cycles Per Minute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPM
We have 548 other meanings of CPM in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Performance Measure
- Critical Phase Matching
- Crop Production Management (North Dakota)
- Crucible Particle Metallurgy (proprietary steel manufacturing process)
- Cultural Pattern Model
- Current Plan Month
- Customer Portfolio Margin
- Customer Profile Management
- Customer Program Management
- CVX Policy Manager
- Cyclical Preventative Maintenance
- Caixa Postal Mil e Vinte Dois (Portuguese: Post Box Two Thousand and Twenty Two; band; Brazil)
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- Canadian Pari-Mutuel Association (Canada)
- Canadian Produce Marketing Association
- Cerebral Palsy of Massachusetts (Quincy, MA)
- Challenge Promode Arena (Quake 3 modification)
- Clason Point Military Academy (Bronx, New York)
- Co-operative Personal Management Association
- Color Pigments Manufacturers Association, Inc. (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After fully automatic loading, the packs are sealed under MAP, then move on to the cross-cutting and longitudinal cutting stations, after which they are discharged at 12 packs per cycle, 12 cycles per minute.
The system has a capacity of up to 30 cycles per minute depending on bag sizes.
The 3-ounce valve is capable of 200 cycles per minute.
The 3021 handles sheet widths up to 815 mm and operates at 25 to 30 dry cycles per minute.
Easily interfaced with any type of filling equipment, the unit fills one cubic foot of product at speeds of 10 cycles per minute.
TA Die module (TAD) is our standard module with a traditional design for all the continuous applications and most intermittent applications blow 800 cycles per minute.
85 gpm at 60 cycles per minute and feature a maximum inlet pressure of 100 psi and a maximum working pressure of 450 psi.