Biological control of cycad aulacaspis scale on Guam.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Cycad Aulacaspis Scale
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Current Account Surplus
- Current Assessment Summary
- Custody Assessment Scale (prisons)
- Customer Acceptance Specification
- Customer Access Server
- Customer Access Services
- Customer Account Services
- Customer Alert Signal
- Customer Analysis and Solutions (Sterling Wentworth)
- Customer Ancillary Service
- Czech Academy of Sciences
- Czech Athletic Association
- IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
- Spotted Wolffish (FAO fish species code)
- Chemical Abstracts Service Document Detective Service
- Chemical Abstracts Service Registry Number
- Close Air Support Rotor/Wing
- Clinical Anxiety Scale With Panic Attacks
- Combat Ammunition System - Ammunition Control Point
- Combat Ammunition System - Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also troublesome is the cycad aulacaspis scale, Aulacaspis yasumatsui, which originates in Southeast Asia and attacks Florida's cycads (palmlike trees).
For example, development from young crawler to adult is about 1 month in both the cycad aulacaspis scale (Diaspididae) (Howard et al.