The ability to turn the Web into a universe of friendly and fascinating cyberworlds offers its own galaxies of potential for leading consumer product and service organizations.
What does CW stand for?
CW stands for Cyberworlds (International Conference)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CW
We have 56 other meanings of CW in our Acronym Attic
- Crimson Wave
- Cross Wind
- Crumbling Walls (quorum protocol)
- Current Weight
- Cushman & Wakefield LLC
- CustomWare (methodology for custom services and training on rapidly evolving technologies; The New CustomWare Company)
- Cyber War
- Cyber Warfare
- Cyst Wall
- Wave-Making Resistance Coefficient (Naval architecture)
- Continuous-Wave Carrier Phase Estimation
- Continuous-Wave Cremer-Rao Bound
- Child Welfare - Foster Care
- Coaxial Waveguide-Based Left-Handed Transmission Line (microwave systems)
- Chemical Warfare/Biological Warfare
- Chemical Weapons/Chemical and Biological Defense
- Combined Work/Quality Assurance Project Plan
- Chief Warrant Officer 2nd Class
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Conference on Cyberworlds (2007: Hannover, Germany) Ed.
International Conference on Cyberworlds (2006: Lausanne, Switzerland) Ed.