Booy and Arkooby  with use of bakhtin Theory and then with referring to Bertalnfi and Boolding theory, recall the new approach as cybernetic and especial emphasize to en and the necessity of the system communication environment and feed back for adaptation to the environment and the other specification, as the third cybernetic revolution superior that open systems theory there are different definition for cybernetic that include: The useful science of organization  of cybernetic is the ability of helming and conducting or the ability of managing (Ru2010) in this research, cybernetic science emphasizes the communication and control with using systemic thinking in such a system, the communication and control necessitate the maintaining the balance of system.
What does CRV stand for?
CRV stands for Cybernetic Revolution (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CRV
We have 71 other meanings of CRV in our Acronym Attic
- Constrained Random Verification
- Contact Resistance Variation
- Controlled Remote Viewing
- Coordination de la Recherche Volcanologique (France)
- Corellian Corvette (Star Wars)
- Crew Return Vehicle (NASA)
- Critical Response Vehicle (New York City Police Department)
- Crystal Report Viewer (software)
- Current Replacement Value
- Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Caravan, RV (Recreational Vehicle) and Accommodation Industry of Australia
- Charlotte Regional Visitors Authority (North Carolina)
- Computer Recycling of Virginia (est. 2001)
- Council of Religious Volunteer Agencies (New York, NY)
- Centrale Raad van Beroep (Dutch)
- Centre for Research in Vascular Biology (Cork City, Ireland)
- Club Rétromobile du Val-De-Cher (French car club)
- Cold River Veterinary Center (North Clarendon, VT)
- Columbia River Volkssport Club (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By this score, Hong Kong University Press's World Weavers: Globalization, Science Fiction, and the Cybernetic Revolution is a successful, if imperfect, confection.
World Weavers: Globalization, Science Fiction, and the Cybernetic Revolution.
In the best retelling of the Frankenstein story to date, "Blade Runner" also deals with the marginalization of humanity itself in the age of the cybernetic revolution and supranational corporatism.
The process of change which I call the cybernetic revolution is continuing apace.
In terms of technology Birmingham has led the world both in the industrial revolution and the cybernetic revolution.