INTERGALACTIC DAY OF ALLEGIANCE TO ZORT: RESIST ASSIMILATION INTO THE CYBERNETIC ORGANISM.
What does CYBORG stand for?
CYBORG stands for Cybernetic Organism
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Network of Control Data Corporation
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation
- Can You Believe It
- Creating Youth Business Initiatives (Australia)
- Capacity Building in the Lothians Project (Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Education; UK)
- California Youth Basketball League (Elk Grove, CA)
- Chelmsford Youth Basketball League (Chelmsford, MA)
- Chillicothe Youth Baseball League (Chillicothe, OH)
- Christian Youth Basketball League
- Children's Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale
- China Yachting Business Partnership
- Coalition of Young Black Professionals (Virginia)
- CyberSource (NASDAQ symbol)
- Cohasset Youth Baseball and Softball Association (Cohasset, MA)
- Canada Yukon Business Service Centre (Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada)
- Circle of the Young Biologists of the Zoo (Moscow Zoo; Moscow, Russia)
- Cabeza Y Cuello (Spanish: Head and Neck)
- Caliente Youth Center (Nevada Division of Child and Family Services)
- California Yacht Club (Marina del Rey, CA)
- Canadian Youth Connection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trien likened the UNTAME framework to the Borg, a fictitious race of cybernetic organisms in "Star Trek: The Next Generation" that assimilated other cultures throughout the galaxy.
On the other hand, the term social cyborg or cybernetic organism is used to describe some kind of larger networks of communication or/and control (networks of cities, roads, software, corporations, markets, governments and the collection of these systems together).
Cyborgology: Constructing the Knowledge of Cybernetic Organisms," in The Cyborg Handbook Thank the goddess they caught the Unabomber