In January 2010, DSD created a Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) to deal with the increasingly sophisticated intrusions into Australian government networks.
What does CSOC stand for?
CSOC stands for Cyber Security Operations Centre (Government Communications Headquarters; Cheltenham, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSOC
We have 42 other meanings of CSOC in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Security Operations Center
- Consolidated Space Operations Center
- Consolidated Space Operations Contract
- Contractor Statement of Compliance
- Convolutional Self-Orthogonal Codes
- County Sheriffs of Colorado
- Critical Systems Operation Center
- Crossroads of Chaos (Yu-Gi-Oh card game)
- Customer Service Operations Center
- Customer Support Operation Center
- Carlingford School of Dance (Australia)
- Central Switching Office Designation (telephony; aka phone number prefix)
- Christian Schools of the Desert (Bermuda Dunes, CA)
- CiviSpace on Demand
- Code Snippet of the Day
- Combat System Operational Design
- Combined Sewer Overflow Discharge (water quality management)
- Command Systems Operation Division (US DoD)
- Constant Source of Disappointment (band)
- Core Operating Systems Division (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has also opened in the US a state-of-the-art Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC), a comprehensive cyber threat detection and response centre that focuses on protecting Northrop Grumman and its customers' networks and data worldwide.
Labour peer Baroness Crawley revealed in a written answer last week that the Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC), based at GCHQ in Cheltenham, will have 19 staff by then.
The Strategy outlines the Government's approach to the problem and its plans to establish two new organisations to address it: the Office of Cyber Security (OCS) and the Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC).
The figures have been gathered by a unit within the directorate, the Cyber Security Operations Centre, comprising of the defence officers and staff from the federal police, the Attorney-General's Department and the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation.
In addition to the CSSC, the company recently opened in the US a new, state-of-the-art Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC), a comprehensive cyber threat detection and response centre that focuses on protecting Northrop Grumman and its customers' networks and data worldwide.
The Cyber Security Operations Centre will constantly monitor, analyse and counter cyber attacks as they happen.
A new Cyber Security Operations Centre based at GCHQ will co-ordinate the protection of the country's major IT systems.