the leading provider of enterprise security management software, announced today that a panel of leading network security experts will convene in San Francisco during the RSA Conference 2004 to discuss the progress of the Cyber Security Information Sharing Project (CSISP).
What does CSISP stand for?
CSISP stands for Cyber Security Information Sharing Project
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CSISP
We have 1 other meaning of CSISP in our Acronym Attic
- Credited Structures Inventory System (US FEMA)
- Customer Service Information System
- Customer Service Inquiry System
- Civil Society Information Society Advisory Council (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development; France)
- China Shipping International Shipmanagement Co., Ltd.
- Cedars-Sinai Institute for Spinal Disorders (Los Angeles, CA)
- College Station Independent School District (Texas)
- Cardiac Safety in Schizophrenia Group (multi-disciplinary panel)
- COMSEC Supplement to the Industrial Security Manual
- Centre for the Study of Invention and Social Process (UK)
- Center for Spatial Information Science and Systems (George Mason University)
- Center for Spatially Integrated Social Science
- Chemical Safety Information, Site Security and Fuels Regulatory Relief Act
- Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology (Taiwan)
- Center for Spirituality and Integral Social Work (National Catholic School of Social Service)
- Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Combat System Integration Testing
- Combat System Interactive Trainer
- Combat System Interface Test
- Committee on Social Implications of Technology (IEEE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unisys Corporation (NYSE:UIS) has joined the Cyber Security Information Sharing Project (CSISP) initiated by ArcSight and the CERT Coordination Center (CERT/CC), a major reporting center for Internet security problems.
ArcSight is also partnered with CERT/CC on the Cyber Security Information Sharing Project (CSISP) to develop technology and best practices associated with establishing and maintaining Information Sharing and Analysis Centers (ISACs).