With regard to financial crime unit and cyber crime unit functional under CID he said collaboration with federal government counterparts will facilitate provincial organs in terms of experts and application of modern gadgets.
What does CCU stand for?
CCU stands for Cyber Crime Unit (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCU
We have 179 other meanings of CCU in our Acronym Attic
- Council on Christian Unity
- Creative Concepts Unlimited (Los Osos, CA)
- Crew Communications Umbilical
- Crewman Communications Umbilical (NASA)
- Critical Care Unit
- Cross-Category Unit (retail)
- Custom Configured Unit
- Customer Consumer Unit (electrical installation; UK)
- Customer Control Unit
- Cyber Consequences Unit (US Department of Homeland Security)
- California Compassionate Use Act of 1996
- Chicago Council on Urban Affairs (Illinois)
- Civil Court Users Association (UK)
- Clauses et Conditions Uniformisées d'Achat (French: Terms and Conditions of Purchase; Public Works and Government Services Canada)
- Clean Catch Urine Analysis
- Community Care Underwriting Agency (insurance; California)
- Connecticut Credit Union Association
- Computerized Cable Upkeep Administration Program
- Centre de Calcul de l'Université de Bourgogne (French: Computing Center of the University of Burgundy; Dijon, France)
- Christian Community of Universal Brotherhood (Russian and Canada; now defunct)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An official at the Interior Ministry's Cyber Crime Unit said he was aware of threats against at least three websites by online "hacktivist" group Anonymous.
A National Cyber Crime Unit is planned to spearhead the police fight against Net crooks.
First Lieutenant Mohammed Yousif Bu Ali, head of the Interior Ministry's cyber crime unit, said incidents of young women and girls being targeted by sex predators and cyber criminals are on the rise as the use of social media sites increases, Gulf Daily News reported.
ISLAMABAD -- Three-day training course on " Digital Data Analysis" was arranged here by cyber crime unit of Islamabad police for providing training to policemen as how to gather digital evidences from crime scenes.
THE police cyber crime unit yesterday said it had received a large number of complaints from computer users saying they received a message on their screens, claiming to be from the FBI, warning them to pay $200 for crimes they supposedly committed.
Head of the AFP s cyber crime unit, Assistant Commissioner Neil Gaughan, said while it did not necessarily reflect an increase in the number of child sex assaults, more were being recorded and uploaded onto the Internet.
The police had received information at the cyber crime unit of the organised crime section about the suspects who put up advertisement posters about the cheap service being provided in three locations including Al Nabba, Al Nassriya and Rolla.