Analysis of crosslinking was conducted by pepsin solubility and cyanogen bromide digestion.
What does CB stand for?
CB stands for Cyanogen Bromide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CB
We have 119 other meanings of CB in our Acronym Attic
- Crush Boat
- Crushbone (Everquest gaming)
- Crushing Blow (Diablo II gaming)
- Cry Baby
- Crystal Ball (Utopia)
- CubeBomb (online gaming)
- Cumulative Bulletin (Internal Revenue)
- Cumulonimbus (cloud formation)
- Groupement des Cartes Bancaires CB (French: CB Bank Card Association; bank network)
- Kampuchea (formerly Cambodia)
- Large Cruiser (WW II ship type)
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company
- Chicago, Burlington & Quincy
- California Bank & Trust
- Capacity Building and Transfer of Technology
- Cavalry Brigade (Air Attack)
- Cavalry Brigade (Air Combat)
- Cooperative Broadcast Channel Dynamic Decode and Forward
Samples in periodicals archive:
With his microcapsules, he is working to combine four of these steps into one, while eliminating the need for the hazardous reagent, cyanogen bromide.
Cyanogen bromide (CNBr) cleavage of DAT (50% formic acid, 0.