Stewart, who also is a member of the board of directors for the Cuyuna Regional Medical Center in Crosby, Minn.
What does CRMC stand for?
CRMC stands for Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (Crosby, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRMC
We have 24 other meanings of CRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Columbus Regional Math Collaborative
- Community Resource Management Committee
- Community Resource Management Company (East Lansing, MI)
- Conroe Regional Medical Center (Conroe, Texas)
- Conway Regional Medical Center (Arkansas)
- Corporate Resource Management Centre
- Cross Road Medical Center
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
- Customer Relations Management Center
- Customer Relationship Management Center
- Canadian Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Colorado Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Connecticut Ready Mixed Concrete Association (Wethersfield, CT)
- Collège Royal des Médecins et Chirurgiens du Canada (Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada)
- Centre for Research in Media and Cultural Studies (University of Sunderland, UK)
- Comprehensive Resource Management and Credentialing System (Kansas)
- Cardiac Rhythm Medical Device
- Certified CRM Director
- Children with Retarded Mental Development
- Civil Registry and Migration Department (Cyprus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of the Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (CRMC) on Monday night voted to approve the formation of the Minnesota Institute for Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIMIS).