The former Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority police officer sobbed when the verdict came down in his favor.
What does CHMA stand for?
CHMA stands for Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (Cleveland, Ohio)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHMA
We have 7 other meanings of CHMA in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Health and Medical Affairs (University of St. Thomas)
- Center for Historic and Military Archaeology (Heidelberg College)
- Centro Hospitalar do Médio Ave (Portuguese: Middle Avenue Central Hospital)
- Channel-Hopping Multiple Access
- Charles H. Mack and Associates
- Chase Hawks Memorial Association, Inc. (Billings, MT, USA)
- Children's HealthCare Medical Associates (San Diego, CA)
- College Hill Merchants Association
- Connecticut Harbor Management Association
- Cornish Hardwood Management Area
- Cyclohexyl Methacrylate
- Chief, Military Assistance Advisory Group
- Computer Hardware Manufacturing Benchmarking Association
- Center High-Mounted Brake Light (automobile design)
- California Hospital Medical Center (Catholic Healthcare West; Los Angeles, CA)
- Casio Hitachi Mobile Communications Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Castle Hill Medical Centre (Castle Hill, NSW, Australia)
- Colorado Mountain Housing Coalition
- Community Housing Management Corporation (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MEDIA ADVISORY FOR THURSDAY** Cuyahoga County Sheriff and Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority Chief to release report showing quality pre-k improving reading skills, increasing graduation rates while also reducing crime and prison costs CLEVELAND, Aug.
Mark Novak, Director of Energy Conservation at the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) in Cleveland, switched all of his portfolio's 7,000 apartments and common-area lighting to Energy Star products.
Tremont Pointe - Phase II - Developers McCormack Baron Salazar and the Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority will build the second phase of this major Hope VI mixed-income project.
CLEVELAND -- The Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) announced today that additional entry forms for the Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCVP) Lottery will be available Saturday, October 7; Sunday, October 8, and Monday, October 9, 2006, from Noon until 5 PM at three locations in Cuyahoga County.
CLEVELAND -- The Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) announced today it has achieved an unqualified opinion on its financial statements and no audit findings for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2001.
CLEVELAND -- The Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority (CMHA) announced that Stanley C.
Collaborating partners are Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority and The Health Museum of Cleveland CLEVELAND, Sept.