His study was funded by the Cuyahoga County Board of Health and other governmental agencies.
What does CCBH stand for?
CCBH stands for Cuyahoga County Board of Health (Ohio)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCBH
We have 4 other meanings of CCBH in our Acronym Attic
- Cell and Chromosome Biology Group (Brunel University; London, UK)
- Child Care Block Grant (federal child care funding)
- Committee of Central Bank Governors (South Africa; est. 1995)
- Comprehensive Competency-Based Guidance (American School Counseling Association)
- Concerned Citizens for Better Government (political group; various locations)
- Centre for Contemporary British History
- Chronic Cutaneous Bacterial Hypersensitivity (skin disorder)
- Coca-Cola Beverages Hrvatska (Croatia)
- Community Care Behavioral Health (Pennsylvania)
- Connecting Communities for Better Health
- Civic Center Barrio Housing Corporation (Santa Ana, CA; est. 1980)
- Community Care Behavioral Health Organization (Pennsylvania)
- Cook County Bureau of Health Services (Chicago, IL)
- Central City Business Institute (Syracuse, NY)
- Cleveland Community Building Initiative
- Commercial Capital Bancorp Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Community Capacity Building Initiative
- Coordinating Committee of Business Interlocutors (World Summit on the Information Society; UN)
- Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland
- Central City Business Improvement District (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Olympic Gold Medalist, former "Dancing with the Stars" winner and Faces of Influenza spokesperson, Kristi Yamaguchi, will join the American Lung Association, Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C), CVS Caremark and the Cuyahoga County Board of Health to kick off the 2010-2011 influenza season in Cleveland at a press briefing and flu clinic held today at Tri-C.
For example, in one podcast Martha Halko, MS, RD, LD, supervisor at the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, Community Health Services, described how location affects health.
Luke's Foundation of Greater Cleveland, the Cleveland Department of Public Health, the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, the Lutheran Metropolitan Ministry and many other community partners.
For more information, contact Harry Stark, Deputy Director, Cuyahoga County Board of Health, at (216) 201-2001, ext.
The Plain Dealer, the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, and a group of participating local television stations which produced Tsunami Relief: Northern Ohio Cares (WBNX, WEWS, WJW, WKYC, WNEO & WEAO/PBS, WOIO/WUAB, WVIZ/PBS ideastream) were recognized for the contributions and support each organization has demonstrated toward the Greater Cleveland Chapter.
The member of Phi Theta Kappa--a Cuyahoga County Board of Health employee who is married and has a seven-year-old son--plans to begin attending Baldwin-Wallace College this fall to study business management and accounting.
And the Cuyahoga County Board of Health will encourage health-care providers to conduct lead screenings among at-risk children and will oversee a home-visitation program that helps educate parents about lead poisoning and its prevention.